Welcome to Apple Class' page! I hope you enjoy seeing what your children are up to at school and seeing photos of their learning. On this page, you will find the following: PE days, curriculum information, photos and helpful resources.
Imagine floating high above land and sea on a bed of clouds, silently sweeping by on a billowing breeze.
Back down to earth, let’s take a walk outdoors. But what should we wear? Wellington boots? A sun hat? Maybe a warm coat? How do we know what the weather will be like today?
Read and write poems and postcards… and, if you don’t like today’s weather report, why not write your own?
Send a message by balloon. Up, up and away it goes, high in the sky and over the rainbow. How far will the wind blow it? Where will it land and who will find it?
What weather do you prefer? Sunshine, snow, storms or showers? Get your wellingtons on – let’s go!
Fancy dress Friday - What do you want to be when you're older?
Extra Home Learning Tasks
Things to do if you want some more things to do!
1. Read your reading book, or any book! If you don't have any to read at home, click on the link to Oxford Owl below and you will find lots to read online.
2. Play Hit the Button - you can practise lots of things there.
3. Every day I will upload a reading comprehension activity. We will not go through this together every day, but try to have a go at all of them. Read as much as you can by yourself.
4. Help your mum or dad out. Do a bit of tidying up, make them a snack, or do something to help someone else out.
5. Have a run around or do something energetic. We will be sitting for a long time so it's important to move around. Don't forget if your parents let you, you could type 'Go Noodle' in the search on You Tube and show someone some of the crazy dances!
6. Watch Paddington!
7. Have a rest - having time to switch your brain off for a bit is important too.
Put on your best outfit because you're invited to have tea with the Queen. Use your best manners and comb your hair, as one will not be amused if you don't!
What do you know about England's capital city? Let's find out all about London, including its history, transport and famous landmarks.
Are you ready for the bright lights of the big city? Hop in a black cab and.... enjoy the ride!
Apple class enjoyed investigating whether or not different materials floated or sunk when they were mixed together.
Making bird feeders for the local wildlife
Investigating different parts of a flower