Extra Home Learning Tasks
Things to do if you want some more things to do!
1. Read your reading book, or any book! If you don't have any to read at home, click on the link to Oxford Owl below and you will find lots to read online.
2. Play Hit the Button - you can practise lots of things there.
3. Every day I will upload a reading comprehension activity. We will not go through this together every day, but try to have a go at all of them. Read as much as you can by yourself.
4. Help your mum or dad out. Do a bit of tidying up, make them a snack, or do something to help someone else out.
5. Have a run around or do something energetic. We will be sitting for a long time so it's important to move around. Don't forget if your parents let you, you could type 'Go Noodle' in the search on You Tube and show someone some of the crazy dances!
6. Watch Paddington!
7. Have a rest - having time to switch your brain off for a bit is important too.
Put on your best outfit because you're invited to have tea with the Queen. Use your best manners and comb your hair, as one will not be amused if you don't!
What do you know about England's capital city? Let's find out all about London, including its history, transport and famous landmarks.
Are you ready for the bright lights of the big city? Hop in a black cab and.... enjoy the ride!
Apple class enjoyed investigating whether or not different materials floated or sunk when they were mixed together.
Making bird feeders for the local wildlife
Investigating different parts of a flower